Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Another Blog Poster to the Site



Everyone, I would like to welcome my brother, Michael to the blog. Michael, like me, was a manager for the football team from 2000 - 2003. While Michael was at Auburn, he worked with a few position coaches including Phillip Lolley in his first year as Defensive Back Coach and finishing up his last two season's with Eddie Gran and the running backs. On game days, Michael spent the first 3 years in the Press Box responsible for the headsets and his last year on the field. Michael will bring some interesting views and I believe you will enjoy his posts. I intend to have his first post up by the end of the day.

I hope to have some more future contributors to the site and I hope that it will become one of your regular stops in the fall for interesting commentary on our Auburn Tigers. Thanks for stopping by and please keep checking back.

War Eagle!

1 comment:

Monica said...

This is late, but welcome Michael!

You know I love the dynamic duo of Eddie and Michael!